When utilised in partnership with Rope Access, Non Destructive Testing (NDT) can typically be carried out with the component/structure remaining in-service.
This either eliminates completely or, at the very least, reduces the requirement for costly shutdowns.
General NDT services include:
- Nata Accredited Non-destructive testing (NDT)
- Ultrasonic testing (UT)
- Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI)
- Dye Penetrant Inspection (DPI)
- Eddy Current Inspection (ECI)
- Our onshore local inspectors have years of experience in the lifting and lifted equipment and offer the following services:
- NDT of lifting points and welds on offshore containers, lifting frames, offshore baskets, etc.
- Pre & Post loadtest NDT on lifting frames.
- Visual inspections on offshore containers, lifting frames, offshore baskets.
- Visual inspections on wire rope slings.
- Lifting equipment inspection and recertification (LEEA & NATA accredited)
- Crane structural and mechanical inspections