Vertech has a plethora of tools at its disposal that can be used to gauge the condition, criticality and life expectancy of assets.
The best way to efficiently deploy available resources in order that higher risk components or systems are targeted is by having a well-developed facility risk profile. Continued assessment and review of data allows us to refine this profile further to reflect real-time observations which can offer increased confidence in the on-going management of the integrity of the facility.
Vertech has the following capabilities:
- Corrosion / Integrity risk assessment and review
- Remaining Life assessment
- Failure / incident investigation
- Root cause analysis
- Class approved repair plans
- Operational Audits
- Vessel Stability Modeling
- Longitudinal strength analysis
- Fatigue management
- Finite element analysis