We can additionally place the lifting equipment module of Vertech’s in-house Integrity and Inspection data application, Viiper.net, at the disposal of clients.
Our clients’ lifting equipment data and specific client facilities can be managed and maintained by applying the lifting equipment module of Viiper.net. Examples of applications include:
- Track all lifting equipment items, location and in-service status
- Monitor inspection dates and next inspection requirements
- Create inspection work-packs
- Generate inspection certificates and reports
- Maintain inspection and certification history of all lifting equipment
- Store and manage other related documentation such as reports, drawings, photographs etc.
Viiper.net has the capability to deliver live lifting equipment data, registers, reports and certificates online and instantaneously via most web browsers. The software is currently deployed to a wide range of major clients across Australia and New Zealand who use it to manage tens of thousands of items of equipment, ensuring they always remain code compliant.