Vertech’s Lifting Division is NATA accredited and is committed to making sure your equipment remains compliant with all current and relevant standards.
We deliver the highest possible levels of competency from our inspectors by regularly auditing them with reference to our NATA accreditation. We strive to provide a punctual and efficient service to our clients to mitigate the chance of certification hold ups, which from experience we know can have major ramifications.
Our commitment to Lifting & Lifted Equipment Inspection has seen Vertech invest heavily in a computer generated online reporting system/management, which can quickly generate reports and work packs.
- Certified visual and NDT inspection of baskets, containers and skids
- Certified visual inspections on new / modified units
- Conduct certified comprehensive lifting / lifted equipment inspections
- Audits on offshore and onshore facilities to client specific, AS, API or LOLER requirements
- Purpose built lifting equipment data management system to ensure code compliance
- Comprehensive crane inspections including custom built inspection plans and procedures
- API derrick surveys completed systematically utilising multidiscipline maintenance and inspection personnel